There are zillions of ways you could use this delicious, healthy dipping sauce. We think it would make a marvelous substitute for ranch dressing.
To make a truly healthy snack, this dip would be fabulous if paired with fresh raw veggies including but not limited to carrot sticks, celery sticks, and cherry tomatoes.
We chose to indulge; we used our dipping sauce to dress up a delicious pile of home-fried potatoes (also known as French fries or potato wedges.) The dipping sauce has a creamy consistency that’s perfect for pairing with fries.
Feel free to use the sauce on any other dish of your choice.
Dipping Sauce Ingredients:
The following ingredients should all be organic:
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1-2 medium avocados
- Several squeezes of lemon
- Sprinkle of black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Blend all ingredients using a hand blender / wand-style blender.
Serve and enjoy, or refrigerate if desired.
If you like this wonderful recipe, we hope you will be excited about our brand new release of our 10 Easy Vegan Baked Potato Recipes now available on the Kindle.
You won’t find any butter, cheese, sour cream or bacon on the ingredients lists in this baked potato cook book — and you won’t miss them. These 10 easy, delicious baked potato recipes are entirely vegan; they’re made without any meat or dairy products. They’re also made without any soy or corn.
If you’re looking for vegan dishes that are flavorful and creative, yet simple to prepare, this is the recipe book for you.
- A variety of 10 different baked potato recipes, including pictures of each completed dish
- Helpful, clear instructions for 4 different ways to bake a potato quickly
- Photo tutorials for cutting your potatoes
- Tips, hints, inspiration and suggestions for garnishing and serving your baked potatoes as part of an entire healthy meal
- 9 bonus recipes for super quick, simple salads you can make and serve with your baked potatoes
- Selected nutritional information about baked potatoes
You don’t need a gourmet kitchen or any special equipment to prepare these meals — and you don’t have to be an experienced chef. The book is ideal for people who are brand new to either the vegan lifestyle, or to cooking in general.
Each of these recipes is sized for one serving, but it’s easy to double the recipes to serve two, or triple them to serve three, etc.
Who can benefit from this book?
- Vegans, Vegetarians & Omnivores
- Celiacs and People With Gluten Sensitivities
- Anyone Who Is Lactose Intolerant
- Or Lactose Sensitive
- Weight Loss Dieters
- Low Sodium Dieters
- Athletes & Bodybuilders
- Anyone Who Is Allergic to Wheat, Soy, Corn or Dairy Ingredients
- Chefs of All Skill Levels
- On-the-Go Parents
- Children Learning to Cook
- Anyone Who Wants to Eat More Vegetables