Make yourself a delicious tropical treat using this orange banana smoothie recipe. The recipe includes a bit of coconut for extra flavor and texture.
This recipe is…
- Paleo diet friendly
- Vegetarian friendly
- Vegan friendly
- Raw-foodie friendly if you obtain raw coconut
- Without added sugar
This is an easy, healthy recipe that doesn’t require any weird or hard-to-find ingredients.
- 2 organic oranges
- 1 small organic banana
- 2 tablespoons dried unsweetened shredded organic coconut
- 3/4 cup water
- Optional: a tiny pinch of organic stevia if your oranges are tart, and you need a sweetener
How to Make the Smoothie:
- Peel the oranges and the banana.
- Cut the banana into chunks.
- Separate the orange segments and remove as many seeds as possible.
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly. We usually use an immersion blender to blend single servings of this smoothie. If you want to make several servings, it might be easier to use a countertop blender.
- Serve chilled.